Inspired by a traditional Japanese stitch, the dashed pattern on this versatile beach throw is something you'll never leave for the beach without. Knitted by our friends in North Carolina using a solar powered knitting machine with their super soft 100% Organic Supima Cotton from California, the throws have a feel that is smooth and cool. While it isn't as puffy as a terrycloth towel, it does pack down nice and compact into your bag. It's also the perfect size to wrap around your shoulders when you've had a bit too much sun, or tuck around your hips as a cover-up! Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- 42” x 72”
- Colors: Light indigo, Peach, Turmeric, Dark Indigo, Dove Grey
- Made from 100% Organic Supima Cotton
- Knitted using a Solar Powered Knitting Machine
- Made in the USA with 100% American made materials
- Machine Washable & Dryable
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA