A real BBQ bacon flavor appeal with nutritionally complete ingredients that are vet tested and certified reviewed. All fussy eaters welcome!
- Cruelty-free ?
- Rich in Vitamin A, B, B3, C and E
- Natural sources of protein, fiber, potassium, magnesium and folate essential for cell recovery and blood regulation
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Antioxidant and anti-Inflammatory
- Lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar
- Contains calcium, zinc, iron and selenium to slow age
- Stimulate white blood cell production to improve circulation, fight allergies and disease
- Helps prevent osteoporosis and increase blood flow to heart muscle
- Boosts digestion and reduces diarrhea
Approx. 60 servings per shaker, which is based on dogs weighing 25-35 lbs.
Each Lenny's shaker carries a minimum of 12 months shelf-life.
How much of Lenny's should I add?
With natural ingredients and very low calories, there's no fear of overfeeding your pet. Each shaker of Lenny's is full of benefits! If you feel more comfortable to follow a guide however, we'd suggest a serving size of x1 teaspoon for dogs under 30 lbs and x2 teaspoons for pets over 30 lbs.
What type of food can Lenny's be added to?
Lenny's topper is made to supplement any type of pet food, including dry (kibble), wet, freeze-dried, or if you're like us, we'd recommend home-cooked meals! DM for some inspiration.
Do I add water?
We apply Lenny's without water, but you can either mix it into your pet's food or choose to add water that'll make a flavorful broth. Yum! There's no harm in experimenting a variety ways!
Where do I store Lenny's?
Please store each shaker in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.