HOW TO ORDER
- To start the ordering process, please contact me with your desired DESIGN and SIZE of your brand.
- Once confirmed that your design is creatable, please add listing to cart and checkout, including a brief description of the design and size in the "Desired Characters" box - enter max 5 characters
- Wedding branding ceremonies
- Branding steaks, wood, ice chests, novelty items, and more!
- Stamping concrete
- **Not intended for branding livestock**
- Brand Material: Steel
- Handle Material: Hand-Forged Steel Handle or Wooden Handle (select from drop-down menu)
HOW TO HEAT THE BRAND FOR A WEDDING CEREMONY
There are many ways to do this so don’t feel limited to these instructions, but I will give you what I think is the most practical way to heat this because we all know you don’t need to add more complicated things for your big day!
First establish a nice and hot fire, charcoal or wood should be sufficient. Make sure you have a nice and red hot base at the bottom of the fire that is established before the ceremony. By the way this is an awesome task you can delegate someone to do for you (maybe someone special to you guys). So whoever is tending it should put the brand in say 5-10 minutes before the ceremony depending on how long your ceremony is planned. Have them wear a welding glove or use something that will insulate their hand well. They should turn it every 30 seconds to keep an even heat on the brand. All the metal needs to be is a “black heat”, it does not need to be red hot. When you guys reach the point in the ceremony where you are ready to brand, give the tender a nod or cue and have them bring the brand along with a glove or piece of material that you guys can grab first, then grab the brand with it….brand the item…..and hand off the brand and everything else to the tender. It should make for a very special moment.
I would highly suggest playing with it first….brand a few things around the house to get a good feel for how long it takes to heat and how long it takes to brand items. It all depends on your heat source so try and duplicate what you will be using at the ceremony. Thanks!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!