Now More Than Ever, It's Important To Wash Your Hands With REAL Soap.
True, effective SOAP. Real soap.
Hand Sanitizer is great when you’re out and about, on the go, at the park, on the playground, in a pinch. But it doesn’t attach to the germs on your hands and rinse them away - like what we are currently dealing with.
Only SOAP does that. Hand sanitizer is better than nothing. Hear us loud and clear there.
But washing your hands (yes, for at least twenty seconds) with real SOAP is the only way to rinse those germs off your hands.
Don’t overlook the power of a good hand washing session with a good bottle of effective soap. Especially right now.
It’s time to stock up. And, probably time to go wash your hands right now, too. Go, go! And then stock up on our Hand Soap. ??
- 8.5 fluid ounces in a glass bottle
- Made of distilled water and potassium olivate (saponified olive oil)
- Options for unscented, or pure lemon essential oil
- SLS-free, Dye-free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- Free of any synthetic ingredients