This beautiful watercolor of a tropical Monstera leaf is rich in green and makes a simple, modern statement. Pair with Brett's other botanicals for a wall of green in your home. Choose with or without text.
PRINT QUALITY & DETAILS
Using the giclée method, your artwork is printed using the highest quality of fine art papers and archival inks to ensure your nursery art lasts for generations.
- The animal print is signed and dated on back
- Printed with a minimum of 1" border for matting and frame (Mat and frame not included)
giclée (n): a printmaking method using an ink-jet printer for photographic images of paintings to produce high-quality reproductions; also written giclee. In giclee, the ink is sprayed on to your choice of media in millions of colors utilizing continuous tone technology, retaining all the fine detail of the original. French 'sprayed ink.' This quality printing allows over 100 years of vivid color in a typical home display.
- Keep prints protected in cello sleeves until you are ready to frame them to prevent marks or damage.
- Use archival or acid-free framing materials (e.g., mat and backing).
- Do not hang prints in direct sunlight.
For more information, I've created a 3 part series that provides detailed information on how to frame your prints.
Framing Part 1: Understanding Sizes and Dimensions
Framing Part 2: Style and Color
Framing Part 3: Where to Buy Art Frames