The LL95 Face Mask is an KN95 Equivalent premium quality face mask with FIVE layers of protective polypropylene to help keep out droplets, germs, pollution, and allergens. The LL95 is Manufactured in the USA from imported raw materials in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility for maximum quality controland are FDA listed as product code QKR. The LL95 has undergone rigorous 3rd-party testing in certified laboratories (Nelson Labs and Eurofins) and provides >99% Bacterial and Particulate Filtration. Perfect mask for school and travel. It can be worn easily with our Little Lives PPE® Face Shield for superior protection. If you're looking for a small fit for your toddler, be sure to check out The MICRO, our newest addition to our line of polypropylene face masks for 2-4 year olds.
- KN95 Equivalent for Kids
- 5 Layer Polypropylene Protection
Manufactured in the USA from imported raw materials, in an FDA registered and ISO certified facility
- Breathable & Comfortable
- Adjustable Nose Bridge & Soft Earloops
- Non-Toxic & Latex Free
- Tested - Quality and performance tested by a certified lab
Single User - Disposable
- Due to the personal nature of our products we do not accept returns
The LL95 Face Mask for Kids: Fits ages 2-12 years (Folded -5.25 " Length -top to bottom x 3.35" Width -apex of nose bridge to edge of mask)
- Before putting on face mask, wash or sanitize hands. Hold mask by earloops, pull the elastic and place it behind each ear. Pinch bendable clip around the bridge of the nose for a secure fit, then pull face mask over nose, mouth, and chin. To remove face mask, touch only the earloops, then discard and wash or sanitize hands.